I love coffee.
I drink a lot of coffee, too much really, but who doesn't love a nice comforting cup (s) of coffee in the morning (and afternoon...and evening)? A little over a week ago, I had the Today show on in the kitchen while I was getting the morning started...boys playing in the living room, washer and dishwasher both loaded and running its first of many cycles for the day, when a segment I love came on called Jill's Steals. I turned it up and hoped for something good...and it was more than good, it was GREAT!!! For a little over $30 I bought this huge gift basket of coffee complete with 2 mugs and a Krupps grinder! I usually buy fair trade coffee but this was a great deal! I did look on their website which talks about a commitment to sustainable farming as well as providing their coffee growing communities education and health care programs, so I felt good about buying their product.
This package came with:
2 mugs
1 coffee grinder
8 1.75 oz ground coffee bags
4 12 oz Whole Bean bags of all different flavors
4 10 oz Ground bags of all different flavors
If you buy coffee you know that 1 bag of coffee is around $8-9, so this really was an awesome deal! We already have a grinder that we use and love so if anyone needs a new Krupps coffee grinder let me know !
No comments:
Post a Comment