
If you have been reading this blog, you will maybe recall that I have become one of those "money saving mamas." I also have mentioned that I have been earning Swagbucks which I cash in for Amazon.com gift cards. Anyways.... I was doing a little shopping on Amazon last Friday and decided to use those gifts cards- on diapers. How (not) fun. On Amazon, I searched for Pamper's size 4, found what I always get and then noticed that there was a "used" option. So, being the money saver that I am I clicked on it- they were $10 less! Anyways, with my gift cards I ended up paying a little over $5 for them and I got my used diapers today! And guess what?
They aren't used at all! :)
They are all perfectly packaged, in a sealed box. What a relief. We have enough dirty diapers around here!
Nice find Nikki, we're all over that.
ReplyDelete