Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is There a Doctor in the House??

This past weekend I rearranged C and L's kitchen area that was most recently the Creighton Cafe. It is now known as "The Aeschliman Clinic." This has been super fun and it was very easy and quick to do...seriously, about 10 minutes-if that. I put paper down- from the easel roll to create the patient bed, found a few empty medicine containers, thermometers, bandages, medicine droppers, q-tips, cotton balls, etc... from the bathroom, added a scale, some printables from http://homeschoolcreations.com/doctorpreschoolpack.html

and there you have it...a working medical clinic. Creighton even told me several times..."You just tell them to wait- I will be a while. They have to wait for me." Very realistic! :)

Poor Afton...she was in pretty rough shape last night!

The little verse with the medicine jar says,
"A cheerful heart is good medicine."
Proverbs 17:22
How cute is that?!
Little L running the thermometer....well, mostly just enjoying the beeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment