Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Babysitter Must Have!


Upon arriving home from an enjoyable outing not so long ago, Chad and I were again greeted with: "Everything went great....except I couldn't figure out how to work the dvd player for the boys."

This has to be a reoccurring theme for so many other parents out there too, right?! All television, dvd player, satellite remotes are different and yet equally confusing. So, I just had to share with you all what I feel is the most perfect solution ever:

make copies of them!

Yes, it is simple but wonderful! I just stuck our Dish and dvd remotes on our home copier, made a copy which I then wrote on/labeled and stuck it in the little remote caddy thing in the living room.

Hope this helps you out as much as it did me :)



1 comment:

  1. GENIUS!!!! I'm going to make one of these, laminate it and keep it in the drawer in the living room.

    ReplyDelete